Jensen Ackles Italia

Ultimo giorno 25/05/2014, panel e foto

« Older   Newer »
CumberLady
CAT_IMG Posted on 25/5/2014, 14:43

Jensen panel reports

-why didn't sam look for dean when he was in purgatory? - he thinks they didn't explore that sl as much as they could have
-q: what does he do to get out of character, opposite as what he does to get into it? He does the switch to dean in the make up, he swaps line with jared and so on, then he goes back and takes the make up off (jared goes home in his make up apparently)
-he says he gets out of character like that, getting the make up off
- dean has played the father role a few times, now you are one would you take different acting choices? No bc they wouldn't have the same kind of parenting anyway and he def didn't learn lessons on parenting from dean
-if you could spend the day with dean what would you do or ask him? - 'do you have to wear that jacket all the time' srsly he'd ask dean to go with him to a rock gig and he would drive him, but he shouldn't bring jensen along for hunting, and he should tell sam to cut his hair
-why don't they say christo anymore to stop demons? - thats what happens changing three headrunners
-will dean ever get his pie? "it might be a while before we get to see Dean eat his pie"
-"That will be the end of the series, Dean in a diner, surrounded by pie"
-Dean with pie, fan yells "with Castiel" Jensen "... No! Just me and my pie"

BoePq2MIYAAcO5w
@SpnMaisieDaisy

-Jensen on GOT "Isn't that a bunch of naked guys running around?" ( that's spartacus)
-Robbie sent Jensen season 1 and 2 box sets of Game of Thrones lol "and now I've seen all of them"
-Jensen talked to David Nutter about Game of thrones and he said "let me know when you're ready, I'll get you on the show"
-Jensen doesn't think Dean will ever build a family of his own, Lisa was an attempt and it failed miserably
-The hunting life "is what Dean is alive to do... Or not alive to do" (TOO SOON JENSEN, TOO SOON!)
-Jensen makes a bewildered face when fans name episodes ahah "I remember what I did, there are 195 episodes, I don't remember titles"
-Jensen - Dean would have laughed had he seen Sam tied to the bed by Becky
-Jensen hasn't thought about how to play demon Dean yet "I don't know I'm on hiatus right now I'm not thinking about that"
-Jensen on demon Dean cure "there might be a way to cure, that might ultimately be the way Sam saves Dean"
-Jensen says that Dean will be a more powerful demon because of the Mark!
-Fan asking what superhero Jensen would be! Fans "Captain America" Jensen smiles "that ship has sailed"
-Jensen's a big batman fan "I could use my regular voice as Bruce Wayne and my Dean voice as Batman"
-Jensen on directing "homework is your best friend"
-Jensen "Dean is dead, kaput... You heard it here guys" ( :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: OMG JENSEN!!!!!! TOO FUCKING SOON!)
-Jensen - Two types of directors: hunters and gatherers! Hunters wait till they get what they want
-Jensen sees himself as more of a craftsman than an artist as a director!
-Jensen doesn't know what to expect with demon Dean "pair with Crowley or go off and do his own thing"
-Jensen "I do know that Crowley will play a huge part of next season"
-ensen is so freakin graceful it's not even funny! #JIBCon #JIB5 the way he moves and looks at people asking q's
-Jensen to Misha about Cas "When do you become a hippy? It's 2014 right now, when are you going to start wearing sandals?"
-Jensen "I didn't really direct my dad, I just kind of made suggestions to him"
-Jensen "hey dad, maybe you wanna hit this mark? I don't know if you want"
-Jensen's dad gave a speech to the crew that made them cry, thanking them for being a family to Jensen for so many years
-q about dean always running into sam being tied to a bed - 'does he always have to end up like that?'
-eaction to dean becoming his worst fear? - we'll see it when/if real dean comes back since being a demon would change it

And that's all!

CumberLady
CAT_IMG Posted on 25/5/2014, 15:19

Jared Panel

-Jared says Osric is to blame for his shoulder
-Gen about Jared's shoulder "You are an 8 year old!"
-Jared called his bro about his shoulder and he asked how big osric was. Jared "ummm shoulder high"
-Jared enjoys playing all the different Sams "it's a nice way to explore a different character"

BodwOfhIUAAgiNX
@SpnMaisieDaisy

-Jared said his high school drama coach would teach characterization by something as small as the hand movements
-How Jared prepares "I try to avoid the mirror"
-Huge round of applause for fans comments on Jared kickin ass in Season 9
-Jared "My biggest role models are honestly (it may sound cheesy) but my father and my big brother "
-Jared knew he wanted to be a young actor from a very young age, no actors in his family
-Jared "I really just try to focus on being happy"
-The J's were talking at dinner, looking at all their friends thinking how amazing it is that it's all from Spn
-Jared "we're here in Rome, talking about life and love and I'm just very grateful"
-Peter O'Toole was an idol of Jared's said he had to treat him as an equal to be present in the scenes. Jared "he was so supportive and so kind... Big blue eyes, very majestic and regal"
-Everyone cheering for Jared kickin ass as Gadreel
-Jared "I hope Sam goes back upstairs and go to Dean's room and he's left with Crowley"
-Jared "my favorite part of Sam is when he gets to be a loving brother"
-One of Jared's fav scenes he feels captures Sam is from Fresh blood where he asks Dean to cut the crap and just be he brother again
-Jared "I hope Sam gets back to that because he just wants his brother back"
-Sam's head was spinning after Dean died Jared thinks we'll see Sam contact Cas in season 10
-"I would love I learn a foreign language"
-Jared "I think I'm one of the few human beings who took Latin in school and ended up using it later on in life"
-Jared knows a few things in Spanish & Italian but gets scared when people start speaking full on conversational talks with him
-Jared talking about Cas' fake heaven "I don't know why I'm playing in to this..."
-They scrapped the Dean pics of Cas heaven because "we didn't want to make the show about something it's not"
-Jared wasn't a fan of what Cas' heaven was supposed to be
-Jared "I think Sam and Dean have this unbreakable bond, and my least favorite part is when they fight"
-Jared "I don't like it when Sam and Dean are at odds"
-Jared loves being able to delve really deeply into a character which is something you don't get with theatre
-Jared "Sorry I cashed out yesterday"
-Jared on Adam "He's the elephant in the room"
-Jared "One of the things with Sam & Dean is that they're not only brothers by blood but also by friendship and experience"
-Jared "You become brothers and sisters by experience" Family don't end with blood!
-Fan "You're really talented and beautiful and funny " Jared "Keep going"
-Jared's fav Italian food "Simple, I love the bread and oil and cheese and bruschetta"
-When Gen and Jared were dating after season 4 they spent 18 days travelling around Italy
-Jared "Basically if you take a woman to Portofino and she doesn't fall in love with you you've failed"

Bod3k7-IgAAPW1I
@SpnMaisieDaisy

Finish!

Jared and Misha's panel

-Jared's fav Bon jovi song is living on a prayer
-Jared "Misha is also studying to become an actress"
-Jared still gets nervous going up on stage but not at cons because he knows us
-Jared Said when he was about to go on stage with Jensen at the PCA's he was a little nervous
-Jared "it's okay to be nervous, just be who you are and don't worry about it"
-Fan asks "how many inches..." crowd explodes LOL! Jared and Misha stood up
-In Spn when people are strapped to chairs with duct tape there's a slit in the back so u can get up and walk around
-Jared said a girl had a pic of Robin tying up Jensen & said "who is this girl & how does she have the best job in the world"
-Talking about how to catch out demon Dean "holy water in the shower"
-Jared got dressed one handed this morning because of his shoulder
-Which ep to make into a movie, Jared "The French mistake or changing channels"
-If guys got bullied because of their names J "the advantage is no1 can forge my signature because they couldn't spell my name"
-Misha on wearing 3rd grade tights now "they're very tight now" Jared "except from the crotch"
-Sam's heaven would be giant bed!
-Jared "I think Sam's heaven would be the men of letters library"
-Jared "A friendship that's worth anything always builds upon experiences"
-Jared on Misha "in all fairness we knew from the get go that he was cooky"
-Jared "I could possibly lose around 15 or 20 pounds now, my body wants to be skinny"
-What advice Jared would give Sam and Dean "I would probably tell them to et some sleep, some rest, get some new clothes"
-Jared "they're not good at sharing their feelings on the way to the fight"
-Jared on Sam and Dean "They probably shouldn't wait till they're dying to say I love you"
-Misha "I don't know how you guys find the shit you find"

BofFfRTIYAIzogm
@SpnMaisieDaisy

-Jared on demon Dean "he's a monster, I gotta kill him" (Too soon Jared!)
-Jared on Sam and Cas with demon Dean " we can't kill him, we'll probably chain him up" (better)
-No one could find Jared's resume like they did Jensen's and Misha's fan asks jared "are you a spy?"
-Jared thinks the special skills bit on his resume had rollerblading on it
-Jared's reading Jensen's resume
-Misha "do you know anyone who can't ride a bike" Jared "... Tom and Shep!?"

CumberLady
CAT_IMG Posted on 25/5/2014, 16:52

Jensen and Misha's panel

- jensen and misha just walked in

BofXQ1UIUAAzpXG
@JusInBelloCon

BofXEDAIYAMU8A5
@itsdicaprio

-JA and Misha are onstage, Jensen is teaching Tahmoh to play with the deelayed screen
-JA congratulated Mark on being promoted to regular for S10

BofXq-mIUAAoQJx
@JusInBelloCon

BofYIFDIcAASwS-
@JusInBelloCon

@mishacollins and the rabbit puppet!
BofYdxMIcAAvMYP
@JusInBelloCon

-they had a fake rabbit on stage and misha did voices with it

BofYhtfIEAExku6
@SpnMaisieDaisy

BofYRzRCIAARc5i
‏@Beckyboo_1988

-misha is doing something in the background while jensen tells a story about misha's most difficult day on set
-Jensen "Jared and myself..." Misha "are horrible fucking human beings" Jensen "that's a bit strong"

BofYhuQCQAAUHTA
‏@itsdicaprio

-they were messing with him getting to the point where people drove from the studios to watch him lose his shit
-Jensen talking about apologizing for messing with Misha on set
-misha is making paper airplanes - the cameraman was in on that too apparently
-jensen is blaming the thing going on on jared
-Jensen "I'm blaming most of the uncomfortableness of that day with Misha on jared"
-Misha threw a paper aeroplane at the J's on their coverage to get them back and failed miserably
-it will be on the gag reel
-We'll see the infamous day on set this season in the gag reel! Jensen and Jared continuously messing with Misha!

-Jensen says that we will find some good stuff on the gag real videos
-they're looking for the craziest fan, they have to give them the lollipop in the box they just opened
-Jensen & Jared get copies of the gag reel to approve it! Crew "are you okay with looking like complete idiots?" Jensen "Yep"
-okay question time - which hat should jensen's fans wear? In opposition to misha's monkey hat
-misha is asking him the same question in indiarussian
-Jensen thinks the sorting hat from Harry potter is for the characters to sort out their problems
-Misha changed Jensen's phone wallpaper on set! Misha "it was not child friendly" Jensen "it was not ANYTHING friendly"
-Jensen "when we all get hold of each others phones, we go deep"
-jensen decided it should be a fighting hat with horns and everything -misha is like are we turning into seb taking so long answering
-Jensen's hat would be a Viking hat
-are dean and cas as close as brothers could be? J: they're as close as as war brothers can be and misha agrees that dean is cas's only connection to humanity since cas was alone, alienated and didn't like himself and he felt like dean was the only one he could talk to
-Jensen on Dean &Cas "I feel like they are as close as friends can be, like war buddies in the trenches, its a like-mindedness"
-jensen on Dean and Cas "bonds form with tragedy, it's a brotherhood"
-If characters wake up female! Misha "I think Cas would be unfazed... I think Dean would wake up and play with himself"

-oh god they showed footage of the role play episode with jared and jensen playing braveheart
- they're playing The Larp and the real girl gag reel clip of Jensen falling
-Jensen thinks Jared's more clumsy "well I didn't fall over and dislocate my folder"
-In light of recent events, who's more clumsy, JA or JP?
-Misha "Osric" Jensen "sorry, master chau!"

BofchVMIcAA4idz
@itsdicaprio

-Someone through a bag of gummy bears at osric in the green room and jason caught them lol osric said "oh no thanks"
-Jensen "I think that that's what art is, is that It means something personal to you"
-for s10: is it possible for dean to fight crowley and bring peace in hell? J says he has no clue of where they're gonna go
-Jensen has no clue what will happen with demon Dean in season 10 "but it will be very interesting"
-he's intrigued about the mark of cain, extra power and crowley turning him will affect thr sl
-Jensen on season 10 to a fan "I'm glad you're interested because so am I"
-misha would be surprised if dean became king of hell, j is like oooih imagine dean with his army of minions with viking helmets
-Jensen "it could be demon Dean against Castiel with his army of minions" Misha "minions are my followers"
-JA: I don't know what's gonna happen with Dean, I'd tell you if I knew. M: No, you wouldn't. JA: Shut your mouth!
-Misha and Jensen are playing catch on stage!
-Jensen jumped off stage to catch the ball "See this is were Jared would have fallen and broken his shoulder"
-

-Misha and fan asking question

BofefqUIIAAsjgd
@Beckyboo_1988

-they danced the harlem shake with a fan and ty matt and richard crashed it

BoffFL2CQAIGAl-
@kazami_11

-They are doing the Harlem Shake onstage and suddenly Matt and Ty appeared as well, with Richard taking a video

Boffg_zIAAAIIcb
@JusInBelloCon

-Misha "I think we all feel this experience is kind of surreal, getting to be so appreciated by all of you"
-Jensen to fan "where are you from?" Fan "Naples" Misha "nipples? I love nipples"

BofgLR_IUAMcn4J
@ProudIdjit

-misha says it's a great part of their job to go on cons and see how much the show means to people
-Jensen to Misha "will Cas be more upset that Dean is dead? Or more upset that Dean is a demon?"

Boff5j4IIAAfMD6
Boff5UCIIAA9Yh-
Boff5cGIIAAtcE9
@Mz_Spn

-is demon dean going to be able to see cas's true form? Yes, he'd be a rabbit
-most emotional s9 moment? M says dean's eyes flashing black, jensen is blocked on it
-misha would like a gishwhes task where jensen dislocates master chau's shoulder
-Jensen on favorite emotional scene in season 9 "probably Jared crying on my shoulder for 3 or 4 takes"
-Q:Jensen, if you were to shoot a commercial, what would you chose? Misha: ERECTILE DISFUNCTION
-Jensen on Jared crying "When he and I see each other go so far emotionally, it's hard not to get caught up in it yourself"
-If Jensen were to go back in time he'd go to the 40's
-he likes the way they dressed in the 40's so he'd go in the late forties, m says in the future when master chau rules the world
-Misha "I would go 10 years in the future and see Master Chau rule the universe"

And that's all people!

2 replies since 25/5/2014, 14:43   348 views