Jensen Ackles Italia

Livetweeting panels 17/05

« Older   Newer »
CumberLady
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/5/2015, 19:46

Jensen Sunday Panel

- Jensen comes in sporting sunglasses.

- Jensen says he’s gonna be at Jailbreak tomorrow just hanging out with the audience (winks)
- Jensen said his and Jared’s favorite music cue was Renegade in Nightshifter.
- They would love to have all of their favorite songs on the show but getting songs is really expensive.
- Favorite food truck in Austin is Torchy’s. Another report, Jensen says he hasn’t been in Austin long enough to know his absolute favorite food truck: “There are some great ones in Austin.”
- Jensen isn’t a big real ale drinker. “I’m an IPA guy all the way. The bitter the better.”
- “The show might mean something to one person, and something completely different to another. That’s art.”
- Jensen loves all the details that fans pick up that he misses.
- “You guys fuel what we do. We hold each other up.” He’s glad that they inspire us as well.
- “Dean would have some explaining to do if he killed Sam.”
- On ultimate end for Dean: In Jensen’s opinion, Dean ends going down swinging. But where is he gonna go when that happens? “Maybe he ends up in heaven like Bobby” or in a heavenly strip club.
- Jensen says he likes the sound of the show ending with us wondering what happens. Dean could end up sacrificing himself or losing everything and everyone and going off into the sunset, leaving us wondering. Mentions maybe a movie after the show is over.
- If Dean killed Sam, and Sam came back he would say: Dude! Why did you do that?!
- The fan asks what kind of relationship Dean and Sam would have if Dean killed Sam and Sam came back. Jensen says, “Not a good one, I guess.” But says Sam would be wise enough to know that it would be a warped version of his brother and Sam would still try to fix him regardless.
- A fan asks why Demon!Dean wasn’t eating pie. Jensen: “Pie doesn’t get you drunk!” Also: “Pie only equals darkness if you eat too much. Which has happened with me on set when I have to eat loads and almost black out.”
- Jensen is proud of Dean for always fighting for the good guys. “He’s an unlikely hero. I admire and enjoy that about him.”
- “Dean always tries to do the right thing, that’s a redeeming quality that I love about him.”
- If season 10 Dean could give season 9 Dean advice, he would tell him not to get the Mark of Cain.
- Talking special effects and make up departments, Jensen said they are amazing and talented, but that sitting still for three hours is annoying.
- Usually he only spends about 30 minutes, but when there’s blood and guts, etc, it takes longer and he doesn’t enjoy that.
- “I always get nervous when there’s high pressured gas on set,” because he wonders, “what’s gonna be flying at me now?!”
- Jensen says he was chopping off a head or something, “just another Tuesday,” and the tank burst and covered him in blood.
- For the next take, they just flicked him with a paintbrush covered in fake blood and it was perfect!
- When salting and burning bones in a small room, the SFX guys got carried away and the fumes from the accelerant melted a mic.
- A staff member posed as a fan to ask Jensen to dance for them lol.
- Jensen dances to The Clash.

tumblr_nohv2862EB1rirqe7o3_250tumblr_nohv2862EB1rirqe7o4_250

tumblr_nohv2862EB1rirqe7o1_250tumblr_nohv2862EB1rirqe7o2_250

- Jensen picked up some of the toys on stage: it’s a tiny Captain America shield and mask. Captain Ackles!

- There are things that Jensen reads in a script and thinks, “WOW, we’re going there!”
- If Jensen has a problem with a script, he will call and ask the writers to explain it to him. Says that he’s done that maybe one time.
- “Dean hesitated when he killed Cain because he wanted to know it was possible to fight the mark.”
- Since Cain said that he will never stop, Dean is now worried he’ll never be able to control the mark, that it isn’t fixable.
- Jensen said he and Misha often need tea because their voices get so deep.
- Jensen likes to make model faces during serious scenes with Misha because it breaks his concentration.

- “Jared on the other hand likes to kick Misha in the shin. I like to go more subtle and pull a face.”
- Demon!Dean vs Soulless!Sam? Jensen says that a demon has more power; it would be demon vs human. “Demon Dean I think would win in a fight against soulless Sam…Unless he gets whipped in the face by Sam’s hair.”

Fonte

CumberLady
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/5/2015, 20:05

Jensen and Misha Sunday Panel

tumblr_noiasjF1D11s8gsleo2_500

tumblr_noiasjF1D11s8gsleo1_500

- Jensen: “Jared just breaks stuff constantly!” Misha: “And it’s not by accident!”
- when they shot the scene with gabe in 5x08 in the abandoned warehouse jared started breaking glass windows and they went along
- ‘it’s nice to have someone like that in our lives so we never get blamed’ lol jared took the blame for the entire incident
- JP once threw rocks at old windows in an abandoned warehouse and JA and MC joined in, but when they got caught, everyone blamed JP
- JA: now I miss him
- MC: being tortured by JP is like being tortured by the henchman hired to torture you
- Jensen strips off his overshirt, fans: woooh, Misha: guys. Safe it for when we take our pants off.
- JA:”Can I get some apple juice?” MC:”Make it a double!”
- JA:”Is this a selfie stick?” BTW, what is it with the selfie sticks??” MC:”Yeah, you could ask someone to take your pic!”
- They got Osric onstage to play JP
- Osric put on a long blue wig to play JP
- They’re playing JA and JP making Misha crack up on set
- MC:”Let go on to the next question.” JA:”I don’t think there has been one yet!”
- Someone’s grandma decribed JA as the “green-eyed grasshopper” and MC as the “blue-eyed cutie patootie”
- JA asked MC to help the girl with her India-Russian accent
- hey opened this glittery pink package for daniela which i think wad a 5k check for random acts from congoers
- Jensen doesn’t like glitter bombs. JA “NOPE!” #JIBCon Misha “It’s an evolutionary thing!”
- Jensen just called glitter bombs “Fairy herpes.”
- Jensen just flashed his belly. Crowd cheers. Jensen curses himself.
- ensen spills the “apple juice” then wipes off with his shirt, flashing belly, Misha: you just sold out jib 2016

tumblr_noickn8pmp1ravgwio1_1280

tumblr_noickn8pmp1ravgwio2_1280

tumblr_noickn8pmp1ravgwio3_1280

tumblr_noickn8pmp1ravgwio4_1280

- Misha: Jensen doesn’t have any annoying qualities
- Jensen “Do I smell?” Misha sniffs Jensen’s armpit. Misha “No, he doesn’t smell.”
- JA: if I were to ride a dragon, it’d be more GoT than How To Train Your Dragon. It’s be mean and cuddly and only like me
- Jensen “I don’t tell Danneel what to do, ever. I’m not stupid!”
- Jensen drinking juice. “Oh that’s lovely. It’s very warm up here.”
- JA:”I was kinda talking about my relationship with my dogs”. MC:”I thought you were talking about Danneel!”
- Jensen “Is this another math question? I was told there would be no math.”
- Misha had a dream that Maison had a poop explosion.
- In his dream he was trying to clean Maison’s poop and there was poop everywhere. #JIBCon He said he woke up & actually missed her!
- Misha: “it’s amazing when you have kids how much their poop doesn’t bother you!”
- JA occasionally has trouble changing JJ’s poopy diapers cause they are too stinky and need Danneel’s help
- Jensen: “My daughter God love her, she has some power and I’m like, I can’t I just can’t. Daneeeel!”
- Felicia’s asking a question in an Italian accent
- Felicia asked Misha and Jensen to show off their signature moves! Haha they obliged
- They think it’s awesome that they inspire their fans to create art
- Inspiring fans to do art in return inspires them to do what they do
- how far is the mark expecting dean? J: evidently a lot and he’s gonna go as far as it takes him even tho he’s trying to fight it
- JA: Dean is just trying to fight as hard and as long as he can and he’s not gonna give up
- JA: he doesn’t wanna drag everybody into his batrle but he won’t go down this road alone
- Felicia joined them onstage And Felicia is dancing first alone, then with Misha and then with Jensen and Rob joined in!

tumblr_noiaw5XBD91rme0ulo2_400tumblr_noiaw5XBD91rme0ulo1_400

tumblr_noiaw5XBD91rme0ulo6_400tumblr_noiaw5XBD91rme0ulo3_400

- Closing ceremony, people

1 replies since 17/5/2015, 19:46   216 views